Monday, August 10, 2009

My first

Well, I am not sure what I am doing, it is at the insistance of Shell that I am here. But I guess when everybody starts, we are all in the same boat, totally at sea.

And I have been at sea before. Atlantic and Pacific. But I never crossed the Equator at the Internatioonal Date Line like my brother Chuck did on the USS Heerman.

One caution, I was allways better at math than spelling. And I am flexible when it comes to the truth, by poor memory, and for amusment.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations....
    Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging. Looking forward to checking in daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to Blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave,
    I'll be checking into your blog also....

    Phyllis ( Rochelle's friend)

    ReplyDelete